Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Anecdote #2

My friend Adrian is important to me because he helps me on my athlete skills sometimes. When we join for a basketball team at a church. So we were on teams and the first game we were nervous and we didn't know what to do so we lost that game. We had to play eight games and had to play every week so we would go to the park and we got better on are skills by shooting the ball So the last week We did good shooting the ball and passing the ball. That was a great day for us.

2 comments:

  1. This is a well written anecdote, i think. Shows that adrian is like you both nervous before a game that means something to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you're focusing on how helpful Adrian is- sometimes we need the help of patient friends to sharpen our skills, whether it's in athletics, school, music, or art. I'd like to see more detail in your anecdotes: what happened during the losing game? What were the sights, sounds, and smells as you practiced in the park. At what point did you begin to feel that you were playing well?

    ReplyDelete